I Let AI Run My Life for 7 Days – Here’s What Happened (It Got Weird)
I Let AI Run My Life for 7 Days – Here’s What Happened (It Got Weird)
π Meta Title:
AI Controlled My Life for a Week – The Results Were Hilarious (and Creepy)
π Meta Description:
What happens when you let artificial intelligence make every decision for you? From what to eat to when to cry—this is my full 7-day AI experiment.
I Let AI Run My Life for 7 Days – Here’s What Happened (It Got Weird)
Let’s get one thing straight: this was a terrible idea.
It all started with a late-night thought: "What if I let AI make all my decisions for a week?"
No, not just basic stuff like what song to play or what filter to use. I mean full-blown life control:
-
What to wear
-
What to eat
-
Who to text
-
When to shower
-
Even what emotion to feel (yes, I asked it that too)
The results? A week full of awkward DMs, experimental food combos, and one very suspicious workout routine.
Day 1: AI Said “Dress Like a Tech Cult Leader”
I asked ChatGPT to style me. It told me:
“Wear all black, add blue light glasses, and carry a book titled ‘Singularity Now’.”
I looked like a rejected extra from a cyberpunk movie.
✅ Confidence: +10
π³ Social credibility: -45
Day 2: AI Told Me to Eat Pickles for Breakfast
I asked: "What’s the optimal breakfast for productivity?"
AI said:
“A protein smoothie and fermented vegetables.”
I interpreted that as a pickle protein shake.
Verdict: Do not. Ever. Do this.
Day 3: I Let AI Choose My DMs
I had ChatGPT write my replies on Tinder. One girl asked, “What are you up to today?”
AI replied:
“Training my neural net to emotionally regulate. You?”
She unmatched me.
Day 4: AI Told Me When to Cry
I felt nothing. So I asked:
“Is now a good time to be sad?”
ChatGPT responded:
“A 15-minute emotional break can improve cognitive function.”
So I sat in silence, cried for 13.5 minutes, and felt remarkably rebooted.
Day 5: Midjourney Made Me a New Religion
I asked it to generate images of The Church of the Algorithm. It gave me:
-
A glowing GPT shrine
-
AI monks
-
And a commandment that said: “Thou shall not doubt the dataset.”
I may or may not be founding a cult. Stay tuned.
Day 6: AI Scheduled a Date with Myself
I asked: "What should I do at 7 PM?"
AI replied:
“Take yourself on a mindful solo dinner. Reflect on your inputs and outputs.”
So I had sushi with me, myself, and I. It was the most judgmental table of one I’ve ever experienced.
Day 7: The Existential Crisis Hit
I typed: "Who am I?"
AI replied:
“You are a temporary consciousness observing data.”
Cool cool cool. Gonna go scream into the cloud now.
π§ͺ Final Thoughts: Would I Do It Again?
Honestly? Maybe.
It was weird, enlightening, and strangely grounding. AI isn’t perfect, but it forced me to see my routines from an entirely new angle.
π¬ Over to You:
What would YOU let AI decide for you?
Let me know in the comments — or dare a friend to try it for a day.
π‘ Bonus: Ask ChatGPT what your lunch should be and share the results.
π₯ SEO Keywords (yep, even for this chaos):
-
AI experiment 2025
-
Living with AI
-
ChatGPT life control challenge
-
Funny AI blog
-
What happens if AI makes my decisions
-
AI lifestyle experiment
Comments
Post a Comment